Last January I went on a short trip with a friend. I found these 2 frames. It was such an answer to my dilemma. I love these. They are black with a beige fabric background. This way I did not have to pick out a variety of frames. I could treat them as scrapbooks. Plus I was able to label each picture and put a bit of history with some of them. So instead of a group of old pictures in which people would not know who the people were, you can read all about them.
The one on the left is my family and the one on the right is Kevin's family.
~~Kathy~~~
3 comments:
I absolutely love that idea. I may have to steal it because I'd love to do something like that with Dean and my old family pictures so that the kids will know who everyone is. Thanks for sharing!!
Wow Mrs. G that's so cool! I was looking and I thought for sure the picture of Helen Leona Riley was a black and white picture of Becca!!!
I love that idea. When would you like to come and do my hallway? I just need some fire lit under me to get me going.
Post a Comment