Sarah LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU!! not to say you look goofy or anything....
Hi Gentzlers! Finally getting around to going through my emails. How cool to see a Gentzler blog!I was going to comment on how much Sarah looks like you in that photo, too.Glad to see you getting some renovating done.
:-) the picture of Sarah is so her!!! Sarah you make that face when you are playing around with kids or when you are just being silly. :-) I miss you!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Sarah LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU!! not to say you look goofy or anything....
Hi Gentzlers! Finally getting around to going through my emails. How cool to see a Gentzler blog!
I was going to comment on how much Sarah looks like you in that photo, too.
Glad to see you getting some renovating done.
:-) the picture of Sarah is so her!!! Sarah you make that face when you are playing around with kids or when you are just being silly. :-) I miss you!
Post a Comment