I spent some time on Saturday learning about the Macro and Super Macro setting on our camera. I can't say that I figured them out, but I did get a few good pictures. It was a sunny, 60 something degree day without a cloud in the sky. Good day to be snapping pictures.
I love how you can see a gold shimmer to the Impatient petals, above.
These inpatients haven't been hit by frost yet. I guess it is because they are under a large oak tree. The ones that lined our sidewalk were pulled up today because they were gone.
Aren't these fall colors AMAZING????
This is one of the gates into our backyard. I guess it is time to trim up the pine tree a little! :)
Bree was waiting patiently to get a chance to sneak out the front door. She did get that chance later on. One of Sarah's friends came over and Bree got out. She promptly ran right into our neighbors house when she heard their dogs barking. I guess it was pretty embarrassing for Sarah! Tee Hee
The above flower is one of the last Hosta flowers that we have in the yard.
I have NO idea what this thing is, but truly it is a wonder. It looks exactly like a leaf. It has been on our front door step all day and I got the camera with in 2 inches of it and it doesn't move!
~~~Kathy~~~~
1 comment:
I absolutely LOVE your pictures! and all of these were taken in your yard?? that is breathtaking!
I get so motivated to work on my picture taking every time I come to your blog.
Keep posting!! :)
Post a Comment