Thursday, October 28, 2010

Today's Blog Post

 So I decided to try to post something everyday for a week.  Kind of like a peek into our lives. Nothing terribly exciting, just life as it is around here.
Becca and I have been working on Walk Through Bethlehem costumes.  You can see Zach's hanging in the background.  I finished all of Kevin's today except the hem and B is picking out the seams on a sheet that will end up being her costume. You can see the pile of fabric on the floor that will end up being gowns, head pieces or vests for the guys.   We don't need them until December, but they are hanging over my head and I want them done!
These 3 are goofing off.  Sarah is having a healthy snack of grapefruit, Zach is eating a double chocolate muffin and Josh is........ just smiling!

That is all from here.  Time to do some more sewing.
~~~Kathy~~~~~

1 comment:

Dean and Mary said...

We're in full swing for Walk through Bethlehem too. It sure is a lot of work, but oh so worth it! I pray your first one is a HUGE success and that it will catch on in your community.

Followers