Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Today's blog post

 Last Friday we went out to the VA here in town to take some family photos.  It is nice having a photographer in the family!
 These photos were all taken with my little digital camera before the battery died!
 This is the chapel on the grounds of the VA.  Loved the doors, windows and the gargoyles on the corners.  B is very interested in the history so we will have to do some research. 
 Our very own photographer! 
 B was playing with the camera. 

 Since Kevin is working on his doctorate this is what he looks like on most evenings.  Working on his schoolwork.
Just cuz I'm told I am not on the blog very often!
Flowers from my hunny!

~~Kathy~~~

2 comments:

Meagan said...

UH! I was expecting pictures from the photoshoot!!

Way to drag a person in ;-)

Valerie said...

I love your fireplace!
and I relate about not being in pictures.. I am always the one taking them. Freddy went to CA last week to Blizzcon (work stuff) and took over 400 pictures. NOT 1 was he in it... must be a photographer thing!

Followers